Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Prasnlrd's Doll Closet

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MareGathersDolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So cool! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I have a doll room, but no storage unit for doll clothes. Right now I have them in plastic bins, but I'd like to either get the girl's trunks or create a nicer unit. Hmmm...you guys give some very good ideas!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are so organized! I have the big bin just like yours and I keep some of my doll clothes in it and I also keep shoes in it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow prsnlrd! you are very generous with your closet space. As much as I love my dolls, my closet is my pride and joy, my favorite room in the house actually! I sometimes just go in there and sit in it for hours, or read in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •